Outpatient Treatment For Drug Addiction
At Renaissance Recovery Center we provide clinically driven, evidence-based drug addiction outpatient treatment near Phoenix, Arizona. Our strategic 90-day outpatient drug rehab is designed to help individuals and families recover from the often devastating effects of addiction and get on the road to healing and recovery while living at home. We also offer long-term fellowship resources to our Alumni with an emphasis on integrity which includes the following:
- Personal Integrity: We help people to rediscover and rebuild their character through honesty, open-mindedness, and willingness. The practical application of recovery principles promotes growth and supports remission.
- Group Integrity: Denial and self-deception are methods addicts use to avoid responsibility and reality. Group therapy processes help the client to more clearly see the impact of addiction on themselves and others through the shared perspectives of peers in recovery.
- Staff Integrity: The staff at Renaissance Recovery Center hold themselves to the highest professional and ethical standards. Our deeply personal understanding of addiction, combined with extensive professional experience, enable us to offer empathy, compassion, and expertise.
Our recovery programs promote healing and wellness for individuals and their families suffering from substance abuse, and psychological or emotional challenges.
If You're Looking for the Best Day Treatment for Addiction or Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment in Arizona, Call Renaissance Recovery Center Today and Get One Step Closer to a Healthier and Happier Life!
Intensive Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Gilbert Arizona
While you might understand the importance of seeking treatment when involved with substance abuse, it may be hard to find a program that works with your schedule. Renaissance Recovery Center is happy to offer outpatient drug treatment that works around your needs, whether there's a conflict with work, school, or any other priority. We also are proud to offer treatment for the individual, groups, or whole families. Our holistic approach uses evidence-based therapies that can:
- Improve life-building skills
- Lead to finding a job
- Help cope with urges
- Help deal with feelings and behaviors
- And much more
OUTPATIENT TREATMENT PROGRAM: 90 DAYS IN LENGTH
Renaissance Recovery Center's intensive outpatient program runs 3 nights per week. We also include at least 1 individual session per week, along with family counseling services. Our group sessions are smaller and designed to create a more intimate setting. This allows for a personalized recovery experience while maintaining the benefits of a group dynamic.
At Renaissance Recovery Center, we take addiction recovery seriously. People come through the doors of treatment for many reasons; often due to outside pressure. We help each client to enter the gate of personal recovery; choosing a life of sobriety for themselves.
Outpatient Alcohol Treatment in ArizonaFor those dealing with alcohol addiction, Renaissance Recovery Center offers an exceptional outpatient alcohol treatment program. Our outpatient setting means that we're open to working with your specific schedule, which provides you with personalized care when you need it most. Our outpatient alcoholism treatment center provides a comfortable environment to help move past addiction in a non-judgmental way.
Mental Health Co-Occurring Treatment
The struggles of people that suffer from mental health issues and addiction simultaneously are incredibly challenging. An estimated 8 million people fall into his Dual Diagnosis category. In many cases, those who are dealing with drug addiction or alcoholism might also be dealing with a mental illness such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, bipolar, etc. Treating both conditions at the same time has proven to be highly successful. We provide support and care for these individuals through our outpatient co-occurring disorder treatment program.
Addicts do not suffer alone. Their dependency has a devastating impact on loved ones. Entire families are under siege when one of their own falls prey to addiction. Feelings of guilt, shame and fear detract from the warm love families deserve. Renaissance Recovery Center in Gilbert offers Arizona drug rehab programs designed to help heal family bonds. By bringing a family member to counseling, they will learn how to empower their loved one's recovery versus enable unhealthy behaviors.
Our aftercare program consists of 1 group session per week. We address issues related to long-term sobriety maintenance. This is an important phase of treatment, providing ongoing support and reinforcement as our clients continue to apply the tools and skills of recovery. One of the strongest predictors of long-term sobriety is the length of treatment. We will provide our clients with the time and resources necessary to achieve the best outcome.
Ongoing Alumni Group Treatment
Renaissance Recovery Center provides a weekly support group for our alumni and current clients. This group offers ongoing recovery support, along with an opportunity for service. Recovery happens within relationships. Fellowship within the Renaissance Recovery Center Community is an integral part of our success. Every person is an individual with unique circumstances and overcoming the difficulties of addiction works best with an approach that is able to adjust to the different needs of individuals.
Ongoing Support Group for Opiate Dependence
Opiate detoxification involves physical, emotional and psychological factors.It is not easy to let go of the drug. There is always the fear of withdrawal symptoms. Oftentimes, the emotional and psychological dependency can be even stronger. Renaissance Recovery Center provides a group specifically designed to address issues related to opiate addiction, helping our clients to create a life free of dependency.
Interventions & Assessments
People who struggle with addiction find ways to trick themselves into thinking they do not have a problem. It's generally called denial. Through professional and family support, we can assist families to break down that barrier and get that afflicted loved one the help they truly need. A well-planned intervention and treatment plan can be a turning point for loving families. Our trained professionals will assess the issues and help facilitate an intervention. Emotions can run high during these life-changing moments and it's imperative to work with an intervention specialist.
Substance Abuse Day TreatmentDay treatment programs are also suitable for those who don't need detox, have recently completed inpatient treatment, and/or for those who require a higher level of care than outpatient treatment. Day treatment programs provide several hours of treatment per day for individuals who struggle with alcohol or drug addiction. This type of drug rehab program combines in-depth care with a more flexible schedule rather than requiring patients to stay at a facility around the clock. Those who are in a day treatment program spend most of their day receiving recovery services, such as but not limited to:
- Education on drug and alcohol addiction
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Outpatient Behavioral Treatment for Drug Addiction
- SMART Recovery
- Family Dynamics
- Motivational Interventions
- Shame Issues
- Trauma and Abuse Survival
- Anxiety and Depression
- Relapse Prevention
- Meditation and Relaxation
- Disease Model of Addiction
- Gospel-centered/faith-based solutions (12 Steps)
Arizona Drug Rehab Center Programs for Men and WomenIn some cases, individuals might do better in a gender-specific treatment program rather than a more generalized one. Renaissance Recovery Center offers a women's recovery center and a men's recovery center to better meet these individuals’ needs for recovery. Being in one of these programs might help improve the recovery process. In these programs, certain needs and challenges are addressed that might provide a better chance at recovering fully from a substance use disorder while creating a healthier lifestyle overall.
- Being in a women’s recovery program means being able to get support from other women, which can help with recovering from addiction. Some of the services in these programs target specific needs women might have during recovery, such as recovering from trauma caused by assault or managing depression or other mental illnesses that occur more often in women. Women’s recovery programs also give women a safe environment where they might be more comfortable talking about personal issues and difficulties they’re having. These programs also typically include services aimed at helping women learn to recover from addiction while building parenting skills or other personal skills.
- Being in a men’s recovery program provides opportunities to receive support from other men who are struggling with addiction. For example, some services in men’s recovery programs address specific challenges men might face while overcoming addiction, such as anger management or repairing their relationships with their children. These programs give men a supportive environment where they can discuss what they’re going through and build camaraderie with other men who are having similar experiences.
Drug Addiction Outpatient Treatment Can Change Your LifeDrug addiction, alcohol addiction, and other mental conditions can leave you feeling like you're trapped in a long, dark hole. Renaissance Recovery Center in Arizona provides the light at the end of the tunnel. Whether you're looking for a strong support system, an intensive program, or just someone to talk to about your addiction, our team is here for your specific needs. For those suffering from drug addiction, alcohol addiction, or other mental challenges, finding a caring and effective program might be difficult. Renaissance Recovery Center offers many intensive outpatient treatment programs in a safe, respectful, and non-judgmental environment. Take a look at even more benefits of choosing us:
Outpatient Treatment is Available 24/7The Renaissance Recovery Center team is proud to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 480-526-7738 any time day or night or use our online outpatient treatment contact form to schedule a Free Assessment for Addiction.
Free Consultations and Free Assessments for Drug AddictionWe understand that signing up for substance abuse treatment or other programs might be a very difficult decision. That's why we are happy to offer free consultations regarding our services. During one of these comprehensive consultation appointments, our team can clearly discuss treatment details, costs, insurance coverages, length of treatment, and much more.
Drug Addictions We Treat at Our Arizona Rehab Center:As a drug rehabilitation center, we work intimately with a wide range of dependencies that include:
long-term solutions and healing from the emotional and psychological wounds of addiction.
WE PROVIDE REFERRALS FOR:One of our top priorities is making sure that every individual we see is able to get access to the care that is best suited to their needs. To ensure this goal, we provide referrals for the following services and much more:
- Inpatient detoxification
- Inpatient treatment
- Detoxification Services
- Suboxone detoxification
- Grief and loss
- Chronic pain management
Frequently Asked Questions About Drug Addiction Outpatient Treatment
- Outpatient Behavioral Treatment for Drug Addiction
- Recreational and Group Therapy
- Educational Therapy
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
Renaissance Recovery Center is located in Arizona and fosters healing through clinically-proven and Gospel-centered treatment. Many conditions are covered by insurance under mental health provisions.
If You're Looking for the Best-Rated Arizona Rehab to Help End Your Addiction, Contact Renaissance Recovery Center Today at (480) 526-7738