INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT
PRIMARY PROGRAM: 90 DAYS IN LENGTH
Our intensive outpatient program runs 3 nights per week. We also include at least 1 individual session per week, along with family counseling services. Our group sessions are smaller and designed to create a more intimate setting. This allows for a personalized recovery experience while maintaining the benefits of a group dynamic.
At Renaissance Recovery Center, we take addiction recovery seriously. People come through the doors of treatment for many reasons; often due to outside pressure. We help each client to enter the gate of personal recovery; choosing a life of sobriety for themselves.
- Personal Integrity: Honesty, open-mindedness, and willingness are essential to recovery. We help our clients learn to practice and integrate these character building attributes.
- Group Integrity: The group is a foundation for recovery. All addicts struggle with denial, delusion, and self-deception. Many need the perspective of others to better see the reality of chemical dependency. Group therapy is a vital element in this process. This requires a willingness to give and receive help; honestly, directly and respectfully.
- Staff Integrity: At Renaissance Recovery Center, we “practice what we preach”. Our staff has extensive, personal recovery experience and understands what it takes to put addiction into remission. We live and model principles of sobriety, holding ourselves to the highest standards.
PROGRAM LENGTH: 90 DAYS IN LENGTH
Our aftercare program consists of 1 group session per week. We address issues related to long-term sobriety maintenance. This is an important phase of treatment, providing ongoing support and reinforcement as our clients continue to apply the tools and skills of recovery. One of the strongest predictors of long-term sobriety is length of treatment. We will provide our clients with the time and resources necessary to achieve the best outcome.
ALUMNI GROUP: Ongoing
Renaissance Recovery Center provides a weekly support group for our alumni and current clients. This group offers ongoing recovery support, along with an opportunity for service. Recovery happens within relationships. Fellowship within the Renaissance Recovery Center Community is an integral part of our success.
Every person is an individual with unique circumstances and overcoming the difficulties of addiction works best with an approach that is able to adjust to the different needs of individuals. That is why we offer a diverse selection of counseling services which includes:
OPIATE DEPENDENCE SUPPORT GROUP: ONGOING Frequently Asked Questions about Opiate Addiction
Opiate detoxification involves physical, emotional and psychological factors. It is not easy to let go of the drug. There is always fear of withdrawal symptoms. Oftentimes, the emotional and psychological dependency can be even stronger. Renaissance Recovery Center provides a group specifically designed to address issues related to opiate addiction, helping our clients to create a life free of dependency.
Treatment topics include, but are not limited to:
- 12 Steps
- Disease Model
- Cognitive Behavioral
- SMART Recovery
- Family Dynamics
- Motivational Interventions
- Shame Issues
- Trauma and Abuse Survival
- Anxiety and Depression
- Relapse Prevention
- Meditation and Relaxation
- Gospel-centered/faith-based solutions
WE PROVIDE REFERRALS FOR:
One of our top priorities is making sure that every individual we see is able to get access to the care that is best suited to their needs. To ensure this goal, we provide referrals for the following services and much more:
- Inpatient detoxification
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Detoxification Services
- Suboxone detoxification
- Pornography/sex Addiction
- Eating disorders
- Grief and loss
- Chronic pain management