One of the most important public health issues in the United States involves mental health. Over the past few years, there has been an increased amount of attention paid to mental health issues. This has brought many of these problems into the spotlight, offering new diagnosis and treatment options for those in need. Mental health and addiction issues can impact people of every background, including women. There are even women-only rehab options that might be appropriate for some people. Because everyone comes from a different background, it is important to explore rehabs for women in Arizona.
Outpatient Drug Rehab for Women in Arizona
One of the options that women might want to take advantage of is outpatient drug rehab.In this treatment program, women will come to our offices during the day for treatment sessions. This might include individual counseling sessions and group therapy. There might even be medications used to help someone conquer their addiction. The great part about outpatient drug rehab is that nobody has to spend the night at our facility. People can continue their normal lives and spend time with their family once the treatment for the day is finished. This type of rehab program has numerous benefits.
The Benefits of Rehab for Women
No treatment program will meet the needs of everyone and some women are more comfortable dealing with their addiction treatment in a single-gender setting. Some of the benefits of a women-only rehab treatment setting include:
- Some women will feel more comfortable discussing their sensitive, personal issues in a women-only setting
- There might be women in the group who have experienced assault as a part of their addiction, which they would like to discuss only with other women
- Certain mental health disorders are more common in women than in men, which might make the treatment more focused on their needs
- Women-only rehab centers are often able to focus more on how addiction impacted their diet, weight, parenting, body image, and other issues that are more pertinent to women
- Enjoying a single-gender treatment setting allows women to enjoy a feeling of camaraderie with others in the program
Everyone deserves to have access to a treatment program that addresses their specific needs. That is why women-only rehab centers have been so successful. Make sure that you find a treatment program that focuses on treating the entire person and not just the addiction.
Call Renaissance Recovery Center for Rehab for Women
It is important for women to have access to a recovery center that understands their addiction at its roots. This understanding is critical for helping someone recover. At the Renaissance Recovery Center, we are a drug and alcohol addiction treatment program here to help those in Arizona with their addiction needs. We have designed a recovery group that is comprehensive in nature, including the gospel and a 12-step program. We even have medication-assisted treatment to help those recover. Our experts will provide compassionate care in a non-judgmental manner. We have a unique approach that focuses on clinically proven methods to help you and your family with your recovery. Call us today at 480-526-7738 to learn more.