If you or your loved one shows any of the following signs of substance abuse, please seek urgent drug and alcohol treatment in Chandler Arizona. At Renaissance Recovery Center, we are here to ensure you or your loved one gets specialized care. We are a recovery program that provides ongoing and long-lasting support. Our intensive outpatient program is 90 days in length, focusing not just on the addiction, but the underlying issues as well. We believe for treatment to be successful, we need to focus on the source of the issue and not just the disorder alone. Our counselors have the credentials and skill set to provide the best possible individualized care possible.
If You or Your Loved One is Struggling with Substance Abuse in Chandler, Arizona, Contact Renaissance Recovery Center to Schedule a Free Assessment.
The use and abuse of drugs and alcohol is a serious issue that you shouldn’t ignore when you notice it among your loved ones. If left unchecked the abuse of drugs and alcohol can lead to drug addiction and alcoholism. It is always important to recognize the signs of drug and alcohol addiction early so that you help your loved one regain control over their lives. However, signs and symptoms of drug and alcohol addiction may vary from one individual to another. In the case of drug addiction, symptoms will vary depending on the substances that the individual is using.
Signs of Drug Addiction
Drug addiction may refer to the physical and psychological need to continue using a particular substance despite its harmful effects on your body. Sometimes, these signs may fail to appear, but that doesn’t mean that the substance is safe for your body.
- Cravings: Victims may experience intense cravings for particular drug substances as their addiction develops.
- Intensive drug-seeking: You or your loved may spend significant amounts of time and energy trying to find specific drugs of their choice
- Poor judgment: Individuals will do anything, including risky behaviors such as lying, stealing, and engaging in unsafe sexual activities to obtain drugs and satisfy their intense desires.
- Physical dependence: Victims will also develop a physical dependence on certain drug substances. The psychological effect associated with a physical dependency on drugs will leave the addict feeling bad when the drug is no longer in their system.
- Isolation: Some patients will also withdraw and isolate themselves while trying to hide the drugs from their close friends and family members. Some of the top reasons for isolation include fear of stigma, anxiety, or increased depression.
Signs and Symptoms of Alcohol Addiction
Just like drug addiction, alcohol addiction refers to the physical and psychological dependence to alcohol. People who suffer from alcoholism may build-up tolerance to alcohol and even ignore the alcohol-related problems in their lives. Individuals who suffer from alcohol addiction tend to exhibit different symptoms. The signs displayed by an individual will largely depend on the individual’s background and medical history. Here are some of the common signs and symptoms that indicate alcohol addiction.
- Loss of interest in work or school
- Inability to control alcohol drinking
- Violent behavior
- Lack of interest in friends and family members
- Erratic behavior
Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment at Renaissance Recovery Center in Chandler, Arizona
Individuals who wish to overcome their drug or alcohol addiction problem have a number of options. Our primary mission at Renaissance Recovery Center is to promote the healing and well-being of drug and alcohol addicts and their families.
We offer a personalized and enhanced recovery experience since our drug treatment programs usually involves both clinical; driven methods and the faith-based 12 principles to promote long-term wellness.
Our Chandler, Arizona treatment facility offers the following options:
90-Day Intensive Outpatient Treatment
Our outpatient program is 3 nights a week, 90 days in length. This includes at least 1 one-on-one counseling session each week, as well as family counseling. We have master-level therapists with years of extensive experience treating those suffering from addiction and mental issues. We also have smaller group sessions that create a more intimate setting.
60-Day Aftercare Program
We also offer a 60-day aftercare program that consists of at least one group session each week where several issues that are linked to long-term sobriety are candidly addressed. This is a critical step since we ensure continued support of all our patients to make the recovery journey a success.
Customized Recovery Programs
Not everyone is the same. For the most successful recovery, we ensure that everyone’s treatment plan is customized to meet their specific needs. We provide many different services to help those struggling with addiction. Our programs and approach include the following:
- 12 Steps
- Disease Model
- SMART Recovery
- Family Dynamics
- Motivational Interventions
- Shame Issues
- Trauma and Abuse Survival
- Anxiety and Depression
- Relapse Prevention
- Meditation and Relaxation
- Disease Model
- Life Skills
- Family Dynamics
- Gospel Principles and Faith-Based Solutions
- Recovery Coaching
- 1 on 1 Therapy
- Process Groups
- Established Weekly Alumni Meetings
We Provide Referrals for Continued Success
We care deeply about the long-term recovery of our clients. This means helping out clients find the best possible resources to meet their specific needs. There are some services we do not offer, therefore we provide referrals for the following:
- Inpatient Detoxification
- Suboxone Treatment
- Vivitrol/Naltrexone Treatment
- Inpatient Treatment/Rehabilitation
- Residential Treatment/Rehabilitation
- Sober Living/Transitional Housing
- Pornography/Sex Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Mental Health Services
Feel free to call us anytime if you have questions about the insurance providers that we accept.
Contact Renaissance Recovery Center for Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Chandler, Arizona
Are you or a loved one struggling with drug and alcohol addiction in the Chandler, Arizona area? At Renaissance Recovery Center, we have years of experience helping those with drug and alcohol addiction using a gospel-centered approach. We believe recovery involves emotional, psychological, and spiritual healing. Contact Renaissance Recovery Center today for drug and alcohol treatment in Chandler, Arizona. We are compassionate toward helping people grow, overcoming their addiction and living a better quality of life.