Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Mesa, Arizona
Our main mission is to promote healing and well-being of suffering addicts, their relatives and any other individual struggling with psychological and emotional challenges. We offer an enhanced recovery experience since our drug and alcohol treatment program integrates both clinically driven methods and faith-based twelve principles to provide care and promote long-term wellness to suffering individuals.
Since detoxification is often the initial step of the recovery process, some patients will need outpatient services, while others will need inpatient services to get through the distressing withdrawal phase. The facility will, therefore, support you to find competent resources during this elementary stage.
Sober Living/Transitional Housing
In the initial stages of recovery, it is essential to have sufficient housing and social support systems, usually brought about by a secured and organized environment. Its advantage is the creation of a therapeutic locality and independent living which will eventually lead to sober living. With their properly managed and licensed sober living homes, Renaissance Recovery Center has the advantage of offering outpatient treatments, at the same time continuing to be in the real world.
We have an intensive 60-day strategic outpatient program, with an outlined all-inclusive plan that combines family engagement, individualized counseling, and group sessions purposely for those struggling with addiction.
The program runs three nights per week and is inclusive of one individual session along with family counseling services weekly. The group is purposely for creating a friendlier environment that allows for a personal recovery feeling while at the same time retaining the advantages of a group setting. The 60-day primary outpatient program accentuates on the following principles:
- Personal Integrity: Sincerity, open-mindedness, and readiness are key to recovery. At Renaissance recovery center, we assist our clients in exercising and incorporating these qualities attributed to character building.
- Group integrity: Groups are often regarded as groundwork for recovery since they enable addicts struggling with denial and self-deception to interact and view other perspectives which allows them to see the reality of drug and alcohol dependency. Group therapy is, therefore, an essential component that demands the zeal to give and receive aid honestly and decorously.
- Staff integrity: It is usually of great importance to have staff who have had the personal experience of recovery. Since the staff at Renaissance recovery center have an extensive intimate experience, they know what it takes to put drug and alcohol abuse to fall.
After Care Program
After the 60 days initial strategic program, Renaissance Recovery Center offers a 90 days aftercare program consisting of one group session per week where issues linked to long-term sobriety alimony are addressed. This is usually an essential phase of treatment since clients are provided continuing support and fortification to implement the skills and tools of recovery. Since the length of treatment is the major seer of long-term sobriety, Renaissance insurance provides its clients with the necessary time and resources to realize the best results.
At Renaissance Recovery Center, we also have an ongoing alumni group which offers support along with an opportunity for service since we understand that recovery happens within relationships.
Substances We Address at Renaissance Recovery:
We are a Faith-Based Arizona Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center
- 12 Steps
- Disease Model
- Cognitive Behavioral
- SMART Recovery
- Family Dynamics
- Motivational Interventions
- Shame Issues
- Trauma and Abuse Survival
- Anxiety and Depression
- Relapse Prevention
- Meditation and Relaxation
- Gospel Principles and Faith-Based Solutions
- Life Skills
- Recovery Coaching
- 1 on 1 Therapy
- Process Groups
- Established Weekly Alumni Meetings
We Provide Referrals for Continued Success
Considering the fact that there are different levels of drug and alcohol addiction which require different levels of treatment, more than just the outpatient services, it is important to embrace inpatient treatment. Renaissance Recovery Center provides interventions and assessments using our extensive treatment network providers, who are devoted to finding the best workable treatment for those suffering. Our Arizona drug and alcohol treatment facility provides referrals for:
- Inpatient detoxification
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Suboxone detoxification
- Pornography/Sex Addiction
- Eating disorders
- Grief and loss
- Chronic pain management
Contact Renaissance Recovery Center for Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Mesa, Arizona
If you or a loved one are in need of drug and alcohol treatment in the Mesa, Arizona area, get the help you deserve at Renaissance Recovery Center. We work with insurance and care about taking care of your individualized treatment needs. Contact us today for a free consultation at 480-526-7738 today so we can help you and your family heal as soon as possible.