The Renaissance drug and alcohol rehab center helps people suffering from addiction overcome substance abuse issues and succeed in psychological, emotional, or other challenges they may face. Our experienced addiction treatment staff help people heal from the sense of pain, isolation, shame, or judgment that many of our clients struggling against addiction feel. We help every person in recovery to feel well again and gain a renewed sense of meaning in their lives, through a therapeutic approach of personalized solutions and abundant support in a comfortable setting in Glendale Arizona.
If your loved one suffering from drug or alcohol addiction, now is the time to get started. Call us for a free consultation and assessment.
Recovery Programs and ServicesAt Renaissance, we provide a clinically-based approach to drug and alcohol addiction treatment. Our program emphasizes customizing therapeutic techniques, to provide thoroughly personalized treatment for each client. Our group sessions are much smaller than in other drug rehabilitation programs, while our vast network of resources helps us ensure each client has all the necessary resources to succeed with long-term recovery.
Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Programs and ServicesThe Renaissance Recovery Center treatment program involves a series of outpatient services for drug and alcohol addiction treatment. Our first priority is helping make sure that every client accesses the therapies and services that can best serve their individual needs for successful long-term recovery.
- Primary Treatment Program — Our 90-day drug and alcohol addiction programs are intensive outpatient treatment. The programs involve group sessions four nights per week (Monday -Thursday), and one session per week that is one-on-one with a Renaissance counselor, and family counseling.
- Co-Occurring Treatment — Some people struggling with addiction are also coping with mental illness, such as PTSD, depression, ADHD, bipolar disorder, anxiety, or some other condition. In co-occurring disorder treatment, we provide programs to address both the addiction and the co-occurring disorder.
- Aftercare Program — The 60-day aftercare program involves one group session each week. In this important stage of recovery, the group therapy addresses issues in maintaining sobriety long-term. It provides a mutually supportive environment for group members. Counseling and/or referrals may also be a part of aftercare.
- Alumni Group Therapy — Ongoing weekly support group sessions are held for Renaissance program alumni and clients who are currently in a recovery program. This therapeutic community group offers an excellent peer support system, to help people remain grounded in the principles of the program as well as offering them a personal opportunity for service.
- Gender-Specific Drug Rehab Programs — Some people may have a better treatment experience and possibly do better in their recovery program in a gender-specific rehab program. Renaissance offers both men's and women's drug and alcohol addiction recovery centers in Glendale AZ. In a women's recovery program, for example, women get peer support from other women who are also recovering from addiction.
Renaissance Recovery Counseling ServicesWe provide a diverse array of treatments supporting addiction recovery, to develop a holistic program based on individual needs. Some therapeutic services the Renaissance drug and alcohol rehabilitation center in Arizona provides include individual therapies for addiction recovery and life skills development (which can help for finding a job, for example). Other sessions provided at Renaissance drug and alcohol rehabilitation center as part of some treatment drug and alcohol addiction treatment and relapse prevention programs include:
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Anxiety and Depression
- Trauma and Abuse Survival
- Motivational Interventions
- Meditation and Relaxation
- Relapse Prevention
Our Customers in Glendale, Arizona Love Us!
Why Choose Renaissance Recovery Center?We work with you to uncover the underlying issue that leads to substance abuse, instead of just treating the symptoms of addiction. We believe that getting to the cause of drug or alcohol abuse is the most effective approach to preventing relapse. Each recovery plan is customized for each individual's personal needs. Our highly qualified and experienced addiction treatment staff work with every client one-on-one on those personalized solutions. We provide each client with the necessary resources and time to help ensure the best possible long-term outcome of treatment.
Renaissance Substance Abuse Treatment PrinciplesOur drug and alcohol recovery program is centered on 12 Steps. The success of this kind of program depends upon people supporting each other through the recovery process as peers in a therapeutic community. The cohesive principles of this kind of community are: Personal Integrity — Practicing open-mindedness, honesty, and willingness, as essentials for addiction recovery Group Integrity — Strengthening the willingness to receive help and help others, with honesty, directness, and respect. Staff Integrity — Our staff have their own addiction recovery experience and understand what it takes to overcome habits of substance abuse, and adhere to the standards we teach.
Referrals to Inpatient CareTo help ensure that every person receives the best possible care for their recovery needs, we provide referrals for these drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation services and for many other mental and physical treatment needs:
- In-patient detox
- In-patient rehab
- Suboxone Taper
- Detox services
- Other treatments