Addiction is a serious disease that impacts millions of people across the country. It has the power to change relationships with loved ones, impact career aspirations, and harm someone’s ability to function on a daily basis. If you or someone you know is struggling with drug abuse and addiction, you understand just how big of a problem this is.
Addiction is a chronic disease that requires professional treatment.
At Renaissance Recovery Center, we are a premier drug and alcohol rehabilitation center serving the Maricopa, AZ area. If you are in need of a drug rehabilitation center AZ, we provide comprehensive care to individuals looking for help with all types of addiction. We also provide treatment for mental health disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, and other illnesses that are often found in conjunction with addiction.
Understanding the Signs and Symptoms of Addiction
If you have a loved one that you believe is struggling with addiction, then you need to be able to recognize the signs and symptoms of this disease. The sooner they are recognized, the faster they can receive the help they need. Some of the most common signs of addiction include:
- Obsessive thoughts and actions with a singular focus
- A reckless disregard for the consequences
- A total loss of control in the face of drug use
- Trying to hide drug and alcohol use
- Looking physically unkempt
- Overlooking daily obligations
- Emotional lability
These are all signs that someone could be struggling with alcoholism, drug abuse, and addiction.
Treatment at Renaissance Recovery Center
At Renaissance Recovery Center, we provide an intensive outpatient treatment program that is based around faith. We know that with the proper support from trained professionals, we can help everyone recover. We provide a 90-day program that is run by licensed, experienced drug addiction and abuse counselors.
We use one-on-one sessions, group sessions, family therapy programs, and more to ensure that every treatment program is tailored to meet the needs of our patients.
In addition to an intensive outpatient program, Renaissance Recovery Center provides numerous other services to our patients in Maricopa AZ as well. A few of the services that we provide include aftercare programs, family programs, support options, and even interventions. We encourage all of our patients to take advantage of all of the services that we offer.
Programming Notes from Renaissance Recovery Center
Our 90-day program includes:
- Nightly sessions three times per week
- At least 1, one-on-one counseling session every week
- Family counseling
- Group sessions
We also offer a 60-day aftercare program which includes:
- At least one group session every week
- A focus on long-term sobriety
- Services that help patients rebuild their lives after intensive therapy has finished
Customized Recovery Programs
Of note, we also provide customized treatment programs to address issues patients might have in a targeted manner. We care deeply for our clients. Our goal is to not only help patients get sober but stay clean.
Not everyone is the same. For the most successful recovery, we ensure that everyone’s treatment plan is customized to meet their specific needs.We provide many different services to help those struggling with addiction. Our programs and approach include the following:
- 12 Steps
- Disease Model
- SMART Recovery
- Family Dynamics
- Motivational Interventions
- Shame Issues
- Trauma and Abuse Survival
- Anxiety and Depression
- Relapse Prevention
- Meditation and Relaxation
- Disease Model
- Life Skills
- Family Dynamics
- Gospel Principles and Faith-Based Solutions
- Recovery Coaching
- 1 on 1 Therapy
- Process Groups
- Established Weekly Alumni Meetings
We Provide Referrals For Continued Success
We care deeply about the long-term recovery of our clients. This means helping out clients find the best possible resources to meet their specific needs. There are some services we do not offer, therefore we provide referrals for the following:
- Inpatient Detoxification
- Suboxone Treatment
- Vivitrol/Naltrexone Treatment
- Inpatient Treatment/Rehabilitation
- Residential Treatment/Rehabilitation
- Sober Living/Transitional Housing
- Pornography/Sex Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Mental Health Services
Feel free to call us anytime if you have questions about the insurance providers that we accept.
Benefits Of Completing Drug Rehab
- Get the tools you need to handle cravings and deal with old drug-using acquaintances.
- Learn to socialize and have fun without the need for drugs or alcohol
- Your self-esteem will increase as you start to regain control over your life.
- Rather than numbing your emotions, you get the counseling you need to cope with life.
- You will confront any feelings of guilt and shame as a result of drug or alcohol abuse.
- Enjoy a happier life without drugs and alcohol as your primary focus
Contact Renaissance Recovery Center For a Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center in Maricopa Arizona
If you are someone you know is struggling with addiction, get professional care as soon as possible. Contact Renaissance Recovery Center today to learn more about our Drug And Alcohol rehabilitation center in Arizona.