We Can Help End Your Vicodin Addiction
Renaissance Recovery Center is an outpatient rehab for drug and alcohol addiction treatment in Arizona. We offer an addiction treatment program that fosters healing from your Vicodin addiction, through a gospel-centered 12-step program for recovery. One of our helpful treatment support specialists will answer all of your questions and can help you determine which kind of rehab is right for you. Insurance is accepted.
If you or a loved one is struggling with Vicodin addiction and is considering treatment, please contact Renaissance Recovery Center at (480) 526-7738, and ask for a free consultation.
What is Vicodin?
Vicodin is a moderate prescription pain medication consisting of a combination of opioid hydrocodone and acetaminophen. But, is Vicodin addictive? Long-term use of Vicodin can lead to both psychological and physical dependence. In addition to the drug’s effectiveness in relieving pain, its euphoric effects make it more likely to promote developing patterns of compulsive misuse of the drug and becoming addicted to Vicodin. Overcoming Vicodin addiction requires first finding the right rehab program to meet your personal needs.
Why Do You Get Addicted to Vicodin?
When a person uses Vicodin routinely over an extended period of time, the body develops a physical dependency on it, and withdrawal symptoms can occur when an attempt is made to stop taking the drug. The drug directly affects the brain’s reward centers, as well as areas of the brain that manages memory, learning, and motivation, and that control impulses. So, a psychological dependency can also develop over time, causing the user to feel that he or she cannot function normally without the drug.
Warning signs of Vicodin addiction can include:
1. Negative effects on daily functioning, such as declining performance at work or school, or problems at home.
2. Increasing the amount of the drug used (in order to overcome a developed tolerance to it).
3. Using the drug beyond the period of the prescription.
4. Using the drug without a prescription.
5. Failed attempts to reduce the amount used or to stop using the drug.
6. Strong cravings for the drug.
7. Continuing use of the drug, despite being unable to function well while using it.
8. Driving or doing other dangerous activities while under the influence of the drug.
9. Continuing to use the drug even after psychological or physical health problems have become obvious.
10. Experiencing symptoms of withdrawal when the use of the drug is stopped.
11. Spending time to obtain the drug, or devoting time to experiencing its effects, or to recovering from its use.
If you or a loved one is exhibiting one or more of Vicodin addiction symptoms, it is probably time to consider a treatment program to overcome Vicodin addiction.
Detox and Vicodin Addiction Treatment
Vicodin detox and addiction treatment is a multi-step process.
Evaluation — First, an intake interview and a medical evaluation are performed, to help determine the best course of treatment for your individual needs, and to identify any underlying mental or medical health problems that need to be managed as part of your addiction program.
Detox — The next step in is Vicodin detoxification, which is usually performed in a facility with medical supervision. Medical professionals attend to patients’ symptoms and medical treatment needs as they complete the withdrawal process.
Therapy — After detox is completed, the patient receives a recommendation for either inpatient and outpatient addiction recovery therapy. The therapy program may include medication(s), behavioral, family, and group therapy, and other counseling, as well as treatment for anxiety, depression, or mental health issues that might contribute to addiction.
Aftercare planning — Before discharge from the treatment program, each patient meets with rehab doctors and staff to work on developing an aftercare plan, in order to maintain recovery from Vicodin addiction over the long-term. In aftercare:
1. Individuals develop and practice skills for preventing relapse.
2. Participants acquire tools for living a normal life free from Vicodin use.
3. Group participants recognize that recovery is a lifelong process and that making a daily commitment to living drug-free is necessary for long-term success.
Our Vicodin Rehab Program
Our specialized therapeutic approach to outpatient Vicodin treatment integrates clinical methods with customized processes to meet the unique individual needs of each client. Our treatment programs and services include:
Outpatient treatment — Outpatient rehab treatment allows patients to receive high-quality addiction treatment while continuing with their regular work, school, or home routines.
1. As outpatients, people in recovery can receive the same effective individual and group therapy sessions that inpatients attend but can continue living at home and engage in their normal daily routines.
2. Outpatient rehab programs can include partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient treatment, and various other modifications to develop a program that meets each patient’s specific needs.
3. Outpatient treatment accommodates people with busy schedules, who cannot take time away from work or other responsibilities to receive inpatient treatment.
4. Successful outpatient treatment is much more likely for patients who have supportive relationships with friends and family.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment for Substance Abuse
1. Primary treatment — 60-day program, Group therapy — Mon-Thurs (6:00-9:00 pm)
2. Aftercare program — 90-day program, One night per week (6:00-9:00 pm)
Privacy and Confidentiality
It is a very personal decision to attend Vicodin rehab. The federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) was enacted to protect the privacy of all medical and treatment information, except in the event of an emergency. Prior to beginning treatment, you are provided with a form for your instructions on whom, if anyone, can be permitted to receive information about your treatment records.
Renaissance Recovery Center is a Vicodin Rehab in Arizona
If you’re ready to obtain freedom from Vicodin addiction, contact Renaissance Recovery Center for a FREE assessment by calling (480) 526-7738 or via web contact form. A caring advisor is standing by. Our mission is to promote your healing and wellness and to help your family as they learn the most effective ways to support you through Vicodin addiction treatment and afterward.
Our professional team provides expert care in a safe and non-judgmental rehab environment. Example of our team’s professional awards and certifications include:
1. Chandler Coalition on Youth Substance Abuse
2. Gilbert AZ behavioral health and substance use task force service
3. AMCAP (association of Mormon counselors and therapists)