If you or a loved one is struggling with alcohol or drug addiction, you should compare Arizona rehab centers for the right treatment program for your needs as soon as possible. Renaissance Recovery Center in Goodyear, Arizona is an outpatient drug rehab center offering highly effective treatment programs for alcohol and drug addiction recovery in a comfortable setting.
Our caring and highly experienced rehab specialists help people overcome the powerful grip that these addictive substances can have on them, often ruining and shortening their lives. Effective addiction treatment can be life-changing.
Click to jump to section:
- Renaissance Approach to Addiction Treatment
- Types of Substance Addiction
- Signs and Symptoms of Drug Addiction
- Signs and Symptoms of Alcohol Addiction
- When Is It Time to Go to Drug or Alcohol Rehab?
- Types of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment Programs Near Goodyear, AZ
- Best Arizona Drug Rehab, Goodyear, AZ
If you or your loved one is struggling with substance addiction, contact Renaissance Recovery Center in Goodyear, Arizona to schedule a free assessment.
Renaissance Approach to Addiction Treatment
The Renaissance Recovery Center addiction rehab center offers an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) designed to treat not only the addiction but the underlying causes. For treatment to be sustainable long-term, it is essential to treat the source of the disorder instead of just trying to manage the symptoms.
Our medical experts and addiction treatment specialists are highly skilled and experienced in providing the best possible rehabilitative care for our clients. Our addiction recovery program provides ongoing support for relapse prevention, which is essential for lasting success after rehab.
Types of Substance Addiction
Just some of the common forms of substance addiction for which people receive treatment at the Renaissance outpatient drug addiction rehab center include:
- Club drugs (Ecstacy, MDA, others)
- Methamphetamine (meth)
- Many others
How To Recognize Signs of Drug or Alcohol Addiction
When left untreated, drug and alcohol abuse often leads to addiction. If you or a loved one is frequently abusing a drug or alcohol, the potential for becoming addicted is increasing. Be aware of the signs and symptoms of substance addiction so you can identify these early enough to get help for yourself or someone else before it may be too late.
Signs and Symptoms of Drug Addiction
Drug addiction is the physical and psychological need to keep using a drug despite its harmful effects on the addicted person. Signs and symptoms of drug addiction can include:
- Loss of interest in previously favorite activities
- Declining performance at work or school
- Intense cravings for the drug
- Obsessively seeking the drug
- Poor judgment, high-risk behaviors
- Lying, stealing
- Endangering self and others while high on the drug
- Continuing to use the drug knowing it’s self-damaging
- Withdrawal symptoms when attempting to quit using the drug
- Self-isolating, withdrawing to avoid friends and family
Signs and Symptoms of Alcohol Addiction
Similar to drug addiction, alcoholism is defined by physical and psychological dependency on the addictive substance. People suffering from alcohol addiction may exhibit some or all of these common signs and symptoms of AUD:
- Erratic behavior
- Inability to control their alcohol consumption
- Violent behavior
- Loss of interest in family and friends
- Poor coordination
- Withdrawal symptoms when attempting to quit using alcohol
Our Customers in Goodyear, Arizona Love Us!
When Is It Time to Go to Drug or Alcohol Rehab?
If you have continued to use an addictive substance and want to quit but think it would be easier to do so with help, it’s probably time to go ahead with addiction treatment. If you need medically assisted detox, it only makes sense to get the help you need for that critical stage of the process.
Being among people who understand what you’re going through can make the difference between failing or succeeding in quitting the use of the substance. Being with people who specialize in providing just the kind of help you need to get free from drug or alcohol abuse is the smartest thing you can do. That’s why outpatient addiction treatment can be the best way to help ensure the greatest effectiveness of treatment and move on to living addiction-free long-term.
Types of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment Programs Near Goodyear, AZ
There are different types of treatment programs for drug and alcohol addiction. Some of these include the following:
- Detox programs: These programs help you cope when you’re going through alcohol or drug withdrawal, which can cause symptoms that are severe for some people.
- Outpatient programs: Outpatient programs include therapy, which usually takes place in a group setting. You only go to your drug or alcohol rehabilitation center for therapy sessions as often as you need.
- Medication-assisted treatment programs: These programs provide treatment for alcohol or opioid addictions, which includes taking medication for your cravings and withdrawal symptoms and doing therapy sessions.
- Dual diagnosis programs: These programs offer treatment to help you recover from addiction and manage a mental health disorder.
We offer a personalized and enhanced recovery experience since our drug and alcohol treatment program usually involves both clinical; driven methods and the faith-based 12 principles to promote long-term wellness. Our Tempe, Arizona treatment facility offers the following options:
90-Day Intensive Outpatient Treatment in Arizona
Our outpatient program is 3 nights a week, 90 days in length. This includes at least 1 one-on-one counseling session each week, as well as family counseling. We have master-level therapists with years of extensive experience treating those suffering from addiction and mental issues. We also have smaller group sessions that create a more intimate setting.
60-Day Arizona Aftercare Program
We also offer a 60-day aftercare program that consists of at least one group session each week where several issues that are linked to long-term sobriety are candidly addressed. This is a critical step since we ensure the continued support of all our patients to make the recovery journey a success.
Customized Drug And Alcohol Rehabilitation
Not everyone is the same. For the most successful recovery, we ensure that everyone’s treatment plan is customized to meet their specific needs. We provide many different services to help those struggling with addiction. Our programs and approach include the following:
- 12 Steps
- Disease Model
- SMART Recovery
- Family Dynamics
- Motivational Interventions
- Shame Issues
- Trauma and Abuse Survival
- Anxiety and Depression
- Relapse Prevention
- Meditation and Relaxation
- Life Skills
- Gospel Principles and Faith-Based Solutions
- Recovery Coaching
- 1 on 1 Therapy
- Process Groups
- Established Weekly Alumni Meetings
Referrals For Continued Success in Arizona
We care deeply about the long-term recovery of our clients. This means helping out clients find the best possible resources to meet their specific needs. There are some services we do not offer, therefore we provide referrals for the following:
- Inpatient Detoxification
- Suboxone Treatment
- Vivitrol/Naltrexone Treatment
- Inpatient Treatment/Rehabilitation
- Residential Treatment/Rehabilitation
- Sober Living/Transitional Housing
- Pornography/Sex Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Mental Health Services
Feel free to call us anytime if you have questions about the insurance providers that we accept.
Best Arizona Drug Rehab, Goodyear, AZ
Renaissance Recovery Center provides caring and effective alcohol and drug addiction treatment in Goodyear Arizona. We offer a range of therapeutic services prescribed in individualized treatment programs to meet each client’s specific needs for recovery. We can accept most health insurance. We’re here for you 24/7, anytime you’re ready to start your recovery.